Buyers & Sellers
Bottom Line Property Management represents the continued evolution of three generations of professional real estate service. Our team’s expert knowledge of real estate and the home buying and selling process, combine with their local market knowledge to provide the highest possible level of client service. We can help you through the entire process including:
- buying and selling properties
- coordinating the renovation
- leasing and managing the property
Thinking of buying a rental property? Let us help you!
We are investment property specialists and can help you find your next rental property by:
- selecting the right property type and neighborhood to meet your investment goals
- calculating cap rates
- estimating renovation costs and rental rates
- putting you in touch with local contractors and subcontractors to assist with the renovation
Thinking of selling your property? Give us a call at 704-379-7492 or complete the form to the right!
Thinking of selling your property? Give us a call at 704-379-7492 or complete the form below!
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. As your agency and a top expert in the local market, we'll negotiate the best prices and terms on your behalf, answering all of your questions as they arise. Bottom Line Property Management will be representing you, not the buyer. This assures that our experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
Through our professional realtor contacts and affiliations, as well as by Internet marketing tools, we can quickly put your home listing in all of the places qualified buyers are looking.
Contact us today for a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). Our expert agents can help you by:
- estimating a realistic sales price
- advising you on what work needs to be done to the property to get it in sell-able condition
- coordinating showings with or without residents in place